dimanche 8 mai 2011

INSD at after five !!

Hi, here's a part of the news fantastic new releases at after five available here
the new collab " little traveller"

my page with a template by Busy Bee design available in the collab " flower garden " at memory scrap
an eternal history by Newlife dreams design
my page

2 new kits by Lily design " " secret garden"
my page , rak for Lana

" Little gardener" my page
2 new kit by Kimla design " blossom blue"
my page, rak for Lana
" Beautifull day"
" Blue romance "by ET design
my page
second collab by the shop " for the love of scrap" ( free for 10$ purchase)
my page " Snips and snails" by Nikki beaudreau
my page with a template by Busy Bee design " Spring blooms vol8"
" Robo Island" by MK design
my page , rak for Lana
" Grab bag Bonanza" by Micheline Martin & queen of heart" my page, template by Busy bee design " Spring blooms vol 2"
"Story time" by Nikki beaudreau et Kristin Aagard
my page , template by Busy bee design , availble in the collab " vacation" by memory scrap
" Story book" and " anticipation of summer" 2 mini kit by MK design
happy INSD everyone :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire